Be an internet hero & win free stuff!
We love seeing folks adventuring with our games & gear, so we're awarding a $20 gift certificate every month for your best action shots!
Out on the trail or around the gaming table, near or far, big or small - we want to see how you make every day an adventure.
- Huzzah, you clicked! (Now read the rest carefully)
- Buy games & gear from Harpy Games. (Easy peasy, right?)
- Take us on an adventure! (Ex: hiking, urban exploring, to the beach, the convention, or to your next game night.)
- Take your most heroic photo with our games & gear in the shot with you (Think Rosie the Riveter, your favorite superhero, or invent your own - just be sure to be safe while you're posing!)
- Upload your photo to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or Pinterest using the hashtag #harpygames AND!
- Send your photo to us directly (By tagging or sending us your photo you are giving us full & complete rights to use & promote it.)
- Be sure to list what products & other heroes are in the photos with you to be eligible. (Bonus Karma if you suggest a caption too.)
- Check your email for our next Adventure! (Winners are announced via our email Adventure newsletter, so be sure you're signed up!)
- Smile :D
- Be adventurous
- Be geeky
- Use natural lighting
- Take us somewhere new
- Go to conventions
- Go to your FLGS
- Host a game night
- Get your friends/family/kids/pets to join the fun
- Do the Harpy (make a big U with your arms, like a bird)
- Get celebrities to do the Harpy with you!
- Get creative
- Be yourself!
(all of the following are ineligible)
- Use watermarks
- Embed text
- Send ZIPs, links, or anything but static image files (JPG, JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP)
- Be nekkid (we have some gear that can help...)
- Crop out your beautiful face
- Send photos that aren't yours
- Give babies/kids choking hazards
- Send us photos of products that aren't ours
- Send us shots of lonely, inactive products
- Trespass or put yourself in danger for a photo!
It should go without saying that inappropriate photos are not eligible, but this is the internet so: please remember that if it wouldn't get a PG-13 at most your photo is not eligible (and don't send it to us). We still love you though.